McAfee.com/Activate – With the growing usage of internet by the users for various purposes, there has been noticed a wide growth in the online threats that may cause harm to their devices in several ways. Thus, to provide an amazing defensive layer of protection against all the online threats, McAfee has developed various online security products. The McAfee products also keep the data of its users safe and secure from being misused by the malicious users or websites.
All the McAfee products have been equipped with various advanced features; some of them are listed below:
- Firewall protection: Inbound as well as Outbound
- Regular Updates
- Supportive to different platforms like Windows, Mac, iOS and Android
- Security Management Console
- On-Access Scanner
- Real-time Scanning
- Protects Multiple-Device with single Subscription
- Cloud-Based Management Console
All the McAfee antivirus products can be downloaded either by using the online method (by accessing the official website of McAfee over the internet) or the offline method (by purchasing the McAfee product package through the retail shops). In the online method, the users need to visit the official website of McAfee over the internet and then download the antivirus software that they want to install on their device. In the offline method, the users need to purchase the offline McAfee antivirus software from the nearby retail shops. The offline McAfee antivirus package consists of CD and the McAfee Retail card at the back of it.
How to activate the McAfee Antivirus?
Regardless of the method adopted by the users for downloading the McAfee product, the users need to activate the McAfee antivirus so as to enjoy the services and features involved in the McAfee product (Mcafee.com/Activate)purchased by the users. The activation process also ensures that the product is installed by the authorized person so as to avoid the fraud usage of the software.
For activating the McAfee antivirus, the users require the McAfee activation license keycode(25 character alphanumeric license keycode) and this is made available to them in either of the forms mentioned below:
- In the confirmation email of the McAfee product subscribed by the users (if purchased via online method).
- In the retail cards attached at the back of the McAfee antivirus offline pack(if purchased via offline method).
The users may activate their subscribed McAfee Activation by using either of the two methods mentioned below:
- Activation via McAfee Antivirus User Interface:
By following the step-wise procedure mentioned below, the users may activate their McAfee antivirus via user interface of the McAfee product:
- Firstly, launch the McAfee antivirus console window on the device.
- From the console, go to the activation panel.
- Here, type the McAfee activation license keycode in the space provided.
- At last, select the “Activate” button.
- Activation via Retail Cards:
The McAfee Retails (Mcafee.com/Activate) consists of an activation link that could be used by the users for activating their McAfee antivirus. Thus, by following the step-wise procedure mentioned below, the users may activate their McAfee antivirus via McAfee Retail Cards:
- Launch the web browser of the device.
- In the URL bar, copy the activation link as specified on the McAfee Retail Card of the McAfee antivirus.
- After this, hit the “Enter” key.
- The users will be directed to the activation page, displaying a form that needs to be filled by the users with all the necessary details.
- On this page, type the email address of the users registered by them at the time of purchasing the McAfee antivirus.
- Apart from this, select the “Country” and the “Language” as specified on the McAfee Retail Cards.
- At last, click the “Submit” button.
- After this, a window will appear on the screen that displays all the details entered by the users.
- On this window, check the whether the details entered are correct or not. If the details are incorrect then, click the “Edit” option to make changes.
- Else, click the “Verify” button for continuing the activation process.
Once the McAfee antivirus gets successfully activated on the device, the users may use it for shielding their device against all the threats like viruses, spam attacks, malware, spyware and other cyber-attacks.